Followers

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Valentine Enchantress

     Good Morning to you all.  Today I am showing you the Lovely Valentine Enchantress by Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  If you want her or any of the other stunning Enchantress's you can fine them here: http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/.
  
   Let me tell you Heather is an extremely talented artist.  Our theme for Just Inspirational Challenges this week is Lacy and Window card.  I sat for a few minutes thinking about how to make this happen and the thoughts I had are not even close to what actually happened.  I do love this card however and love the way it turned out.  I had to really hunt thro my lace drawer to come up with pre gathered lace as this is the only piece I could find.

     Ok on to the card,  I am posting this for the Challenge week two of Just Inspirational Challenges.  I have colored her with my copics and she is mounted on some valentine card stock that I have had for the past year.  I believe it is Recollections brand.  I cut the whole in the front for a window with an oval die and added the ribbon with hot glue.  I decided I didn't like the way the inside of the oval looked unfinished so I cut another piece of dp and put it on the back that is why I am showing the inside to you.  The bling on the outside is just flowers cuts from fiskar and EK punches. I got the gems from the Expo last year.  The flourish is cut with my cricut.  I really like this card and may make more like it for Valentines and for my grand daughter.  She does love getting cards in the mail.  I will have to find something appropriate for my grand son as well.
      
SO I hope you will come down and play along with us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week with our Theme of LACY AND WINDOW CARD.  It is a good time to start on the next set of cards for the next holiday.  Here is the address for the challenge so you can come play along.  http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

HAPPY CRAFTING TO YOU ALL. 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.