Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bunny Butts Mothers Day

     Good morning to you all.  I can't believe that Mothers day is so close.  This week our theme for Just Inspirational Challenge is "Mothers Day".  So I chose this adorable little girl with bunny ears to be my image for my Mothers day card.  She is called Bunny Butts and I had a ball coloring her.  You can find her at Lacy Sunshine website here: http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/.  Heather Valentine is an exceptional artist so go check out her store for some fab images. 
     Now on to my card.  I colored her with my copics and added her to some chevron designer paper.  I cut the word MOM with my cricut.  The bling is from Want to Scrap.  I think this card turned out so cute.  My mom passed away a long time ago so I will just give this to my grand daughter to give to her mommy. 
     I hope you will come join us this week at Just Inspirational Challenge.  Here is the link to hop on over to join us.  http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/.  

    Happy Crafting to you all.  Enjoy your day.  I hope you will leave me some love and maybe become a follower of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.