Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter

Good Morning to all you crafters out there.  Today will be my last posting for Tuesday Throwdown Challenges.  I had to think long and hard about stepping down from here.  I have so many things going on in my life right now and I am having trouble keeping up and didn't want to mess anyone up so I decided to step down to give someone else a chance to do the DT spot that I will be leaving open.  I wish all the girls on the team lots of luck and hope they are Happy and Healthy as well.

Ok enough about me lets get to this adorable image from Meljens images. You can get this image here: http://www.meljensdesigns.com/ I love the little baseball players cause they remind me of my 7 year old grandson who is a fanatic about baseball.  This will be his Easter card and I know he will love it.  The Theme this week at Tuesday Throwdown is Easter recipe one image, one paper and the colors of light green, peach and yellow and lavender all or some of them.  I chose the peach (skin) and the green (grass)  and the yellow for my choice of colors to use.    I do hope you will come down and play along with us this week.  We would love to  have you we have some great prizes for you to win.  And to get to the Challenge for this week here is the link for you. http://www.tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/.


So with a Sad Heart I say goodbye to Tuesday Throwdown it has been fun ladies.  Good luck to you all.
Happy Crafting all.

See you all in blog land.

6 comments:

  1. A sweet card Llinda!! Your little guy is tooo cute and great used of the colors and egg shape! We will miss you but will still see around in blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is just adorable with that image!! I love the design with your shapes and colors!! Beautifully done!! So sad to see you leave our team and we will be missing your wonderful creations! Best wishes to you my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and love how you made it especially for your little guy! Wishing you the best as you step down from the team and hoping to still be seeing you in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss having you on our team. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just so cute. Love that little guy and his mischievous grin. Best wishes as you journey on. You will be missed at Tuesday Throwdown. Have a happy Easter! Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bet your grandson loved this, mine would. Wonderful coloring. Will miss you on Team B, you always brought your A game to all your DT projects.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...