Thursday, March 19, 2015

Key to My Heart


What a fantastic morning.  I hope everyone is having a great day.  My DT  post today is for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.  This image is called Key To My Heart and you can find her in the Esty Shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck/search?search_query=key+to+my+heart&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search.  She is so much fun to color.  I colored her with Copics and the back ground is done with Pan Pastels and very light so not to take away from the image.  I wanted to make this one someone Classic so I went with Black and White with a little color.  The cutout on the background is a cut out that we got from one of the girls in my class so it is the only one I have till I can get the die cut itself.  It is just a beautiful cut and I love it so someday I will get it. We have a Facebook challenge as well as the monthly challenge here:  http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk.  If you use an Ching-Chou Kuik image in the monthly challenge you get two entries to win.  What could be better then that?   I sure hope you like my card and will come play along with us.  Our Monthly theme is Fancy and Frills so come play along we still have lots of time.  Hope to see you all there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...