Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Carnation Fairy

Hey everyone!!

      How is everyone today?  Well I hope.  My project today is from Ching-Chou Kuik and her name is Carnation Fairy.  She is so beautiful, I love the way she turned out.  I colored her with Copics and added a glitter pen on her wings to make them stand out. I  used  pan pastels for the back ground.  I only do light colors as I am a bit intimated by dark colors yet.   I used the image to make a mixed media project instead of a card.

     I covered the canvas with gesso and then cut the canvas in a star configuration  rolling it and using hot glue to hold it down.  I then used some red and pink embossing powder to add some color and the metal flower for bling.  I used light green gems too.  I added some pink bling around the image for bling as well.  The background paper is by reflections and a very pretty plaid.  I do hope you like my project and will leave me some love.  I do enjoy doing mixed media and have the thank the lady on Facebook for this idea. 

You can find this image here at the Ching-Chou Kuik Esty store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck.  And I do hope you will come play in the Monthly Challenge with the theme of "Lovely Lace"here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html.

I do hope you will leave me some love for my beautiful project.

Happy Crafting all!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.