Friday, May 29, 2015

Rainy Day Fun

Hey all you great stampers out there!!
   
      I am posting this little cutie today and she is from Imagine That by Kris.  I love how she turned out.  What a fun image for spring.  I made this one to send to my grand daughter.  The name of the set is Rainy Day Fun.  You can get her here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c218/Girls.html.  She is part of a set with some sentiments and also a boy figure as well.

      Kris has awesome sets you can get and she also makes digital papers that you can print as many times as you need them.  The nice thing about digital papers is if your looking for a particular paper and you know you have it you can just go print as much as you like.  No running to the store to find something.   I use digital paper a lot and have a lot of them as well.

     I colored her with copics and the background paper is from Recollections.  I used some ribbons as accents and the 4 gem flowers   Wanted to keep it pretty simple.  I hope you like this cute card.  And I hope you will go check out the store at Imagine That by Kris. 

    So till next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...