Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Time Will Tell


Well Hello everyone,  today is my day to inspire you.  This beautiful image is called My Time Will Tell and you can get it here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck.  We are all doing the same image this week and you can see what a diverse collection of this image that we have.  I would like to invite you to come play along with us at Ching-Chou Kuik stamps here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/ Our theme this month is All creatures big and small so come on down and play along. 

We also have a facebook challenge too so come play along with us there as well. 

I colored the image with my copics and mounted her on some turquoise paper, with the corners punched with a fiskars punch.  The flower is a die cut from Heartfelt creations but not sure of the name as it is a gift from a friend.  I only got a couple of each die cuts from each she she had but love it.  The leaves are a die cut from a spellbinders cut.  I love the way this one turned out she is such a beautiful image and had so much fun coloring her. 

So till next time Happy Crafting and hope to see you in the challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda love the colour's and fabulous flower's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Linda. Love the colours of her dress and wrap!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...