Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pink Boots

Good afternoon to you all.  My post today is an older image from Imagine That by Kris.  You can still get this image in her shop if you want to go check it out here is the web addy for her: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  Kris has some awesome images to choose from, most of her or maybe even all of there sets have the colored image and the line drawing for you to color.  She also includes some sentiments with the sets as well and she is very reasonable with her prices.  She has a part of the store set up for the people across the pond for that VAT tax they have to pay. 

With this card I decided to do a twisted easel card.  This is only my second try at this and I really like the way it looks.  It is different and lays down to be put into a 6x6 envelope.  I am a passionate lover of flowers so any image that has flowers in it I love.  I have so many flower images I am not sure I will ever get to coloring them and making cards.  Sometimes I will just sit and make note cards for gifts to have on hand and make the box for them to go into.  That is normally when I use a few different images of flowers.  I also decorate the box with flowers. 

I colored this image with my copics and am thinking I need more colors now.  I do hope you will hop over to Kris's store and check out her selection of images she has them for every occasion.  Well all till next time Happy Crafting.   

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Linda :) I love easel cards, even the twisted kind ;P Your butterflies are perfect with this image too! Thanks so much. xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...