Friday, July 31, 2015

Beach Floaty girl

 Good morning to you all.  Today I am showcasing this adorable set that is by Imagine that by Kris.  Isn't she just the most adorable little girl you have seen?  I sure fell in love with her she reminds me of my grand daughter who loves to swim. 

I colored her with my copics and added her to some paper from one of the paper packs by Kris.  It is called Beach combing paper pack it goes with all the new beach sets.  I colored and added the flip flops with a brad to make them the embellishment.  You can use them in lots of different ways as well.  You get the sentiments shown below in the pack too.  Almost all of the images Kris has are in packs and you get lined and unlined images so if your like me and love to color then this is perfect or if you want a quick card and no time to color you have that option as well.  I hope you like my cute card and will come get some of Kris's sets to play with and for that you just need to click on the link here:  http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com. 

Have fun and enjoy your day coloring or what ever you plan to do.  Happy Crafting all!!

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...