Thursday, July 16, 2015

Flame In Black

Hello all you wonderful Crafters out there in Blog land..  I wanted to share with you my latest creation for Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge.  This is week 2 of the month and the Theme is Witch Spook- Gothic.  I have to admit I am not good at Gothic so I hope this is at least a little bit close to the theme.

I colored her of course with copics and mounted her onto a hinged card from a spellbinders die cut.  I use this die a lot and I guess you could say I really like it.  The branches at the top are a Tim Holtz die cut that I got recently and thought that they would look nice on here.  The bats however are another die cut (holly leaves) from Tim Holtz as well.  I just cut a regular leave from a SU die cut and cut it down for the body of the bat and used the leaves from the holly cut for the wings.  I wasn't sure I liked the gems on the body but now that it is done it is ok.   The little bow was made with my bow maker just to cover where I put the two branches together.    I hope you like my card, as I do love the image an she was fun to color..  More midnight coloring when I can't sleep.  Got to figure out how to turn my days and night back to normal.  LOL

I hope you will come down to Ching-Chou Kuik Challenges here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/ and play along with us this month.  And I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Linda just love your card gorgeous image fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...