Followers

Friday, July 3, 2015

Masks

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to post this card today for you all to see.  I am not sure who the artist is but I love this set of masks.  I left most of it black and white then colored the roses red with the leaves green of course.   I used my copics to color this an it has been sitting in my craft room for a very long time not made into a card.  I was trying to clean in there yesterday and ran across lots of images that I have colored over time but not made into cards so I sat and made like 5 cards yesterday.  An no the room did not get finished but hopefully soon.  I have 3 images to do for my DT positions then I will go back to cleaning the room and trying to organize it.  I was just so pleased with this image that I wanted to put it here on my blog for you all to see.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Plain an simple seemed to be the right thing here.

Happy Crafting to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.