Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Take a Hike

Good afternoon to you all.  My card today is a sweet little boy image drawn by Jen at Blueberry Stamps.  I think every boy should be able to play in the woods in there life time so here is my boy getting ready for a hike in the woods.  I love the way this card turned out.  Started out one way and ended up very different then I planned on.  This ever happen to you?  The stamp I used for the trees is Lovely as a tree by stampin-up that was given to my by my best friend.  I added three or four colors to the card first with a tool by Tim Holtz.  Then added some depth with a finger sponge from stampin-up.  Then I stamped the trees off once then onto the card.  I did this a total of 3 times then used the single tree for the final tree.  I fussy cut the image and popped it up with foam dots.  The bike is a paper clip that is glued to the card.  The sentiment is from my stash.  I love the depth of this card and hope you like it as well.  I am adding this to the Outlaws Progressive challenge with the PF08.

I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge here: (http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ )
Through the craft room door.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifull card, love the background !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.