Saturday, August 15, 2015

Beach Blanket Girl

 Hey everyone,  welcome to the mid month of the Imagine That by Kris progressive challenge.    Today I used the colored images of the set.  I used the beautiful girl and the umbrella for this card.  I did the png images so I could merge the umbrella behind the little girl.  I like to do that.  I did enhance the hair on the girl but that is just me,  You really don't need to do that as it is beautiful just the way it is.  I used some of the paper from the paper pack too and one of the sentiments in the set.  You get so much for your money with Kris's images,  They are available here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com.  I hope you will go take a look at the store and pick up some of the beautiful images she has.  There will be a freebie this month to help you jump in and play and then next month you get your images free.  How great is that and a wonderful way to add to your digital collection.  I sure hope you enjoy my card and I hope to see your name in the challenge. 

Happy Crafting to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Linda your card is adorable. Happy belated birthday. Hope you have a chance to relax.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...