Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Inspiration Hello Magnolia



Well good morning to you all.  Today is my entry for the Challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.   Our monthly theme this month is "Floral Design"  You can use extra flowers as I have or you can do an image with flowers in it.  I do love to make flowers so that is what I did.  You can find the challenge here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/

If you use one of Ching-Chou Kuiks images you get two entries to win some great images from her.  If you use another image you still get a chance to win. 

I colored my image with copics and used a piece of DP from Recollections from Michaels.  I made my flowers with fiskar punches and spellbinders.  I hope you like my card and will leave me a comment and if your not a follower that you become one today.

Happy Crafting to you all.  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda love the colour's you have used and fabulous design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.