Friday, August 21, 2015

Wishful Asha

Today I am posting this little beauty for the Outlawz Progressive Challenge PF09 here:http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/groups/group/show?groupUrl=freebie-progressive-challenge.  It is a great group to get into.  She is from Make it Crafty and is called Wishful Asha.  I colored her with my copics and mounted her on a background paper from Recollections from Michaels.  The black die cuts are from my cricut and the flowers on top are from a swap on Make it Crafty.  The flower on the bottom is a die cut from Spellbinders and a friend gave me a bunch of them.  I used glitter glue on the flowers on her head and the puff the butterfly is on plus the butterfly but it really doesn't show on here.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  I think she is just adorable and a great image to color. 

I am also going to use this card to enter into a design team call for Make it Crafty so wish me luck. 

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful.
    Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #02 and best of luck with your entry.
    Don't forget, we will be holding the "Champion of Champions' DT Challenge in March 2016 for all of the winners from all categories from the monthly challenges. So hope you keep joining in our monthly challenges.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our SECOND challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! That's just too cute. Awesome colouring.... and I am ticked by her name! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Thank you for entering our World Wide Open Design Team Challenge # 02 and best of luck with your entry.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! The image is adorable. Thank you for entering the WWODT Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki
    WWO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Thanks for sharing at WWODTC
    Heather DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card I just love your little girl image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at World Wild Open DT Challange. Good luck. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...