Friday, September 25, 2015

Sweep this

Good morning to you all.  Today I want to showcase my card for Imagine That by Kris.  The title of this one is "If the broom fits... Cute isn't it?  Kris has a couple of new images out there for you to purchase.  This is just one of them.  I have done the others but can't tell you what they are so you will need to go over to the website to see them all.  The address of the site is here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  I just love all the new images Kris has drawn and have been very busy coloring. 

If you didn't know, we do have a monthly progressive challenge each month and this months theme is: "Maggies Apples"  If you didn't get the image from playing last month then you can purchase it and play along that way you will get next months image free.  We have some great giveaways as well and we are all doing some great images for inspiration for you.  All you need to do is answer certain questions on the blog site and the team picks a winner for that set.  So if your into some cute images and lots of fun I am inviting you to play along.  ME? I HATE house work so this is perfect for me. 

I made one of the sets into a Christmas present and if you can guess which set I used then I will send you some blog candy.  So come on and let me know what you think.  You could just be a winner but be sure to put your blog address or email in the comment so I can contact you if you win.  That is all for me for now so have a great day. 
I will pick a winner on Oct 9th so that is only one week to get your guess in to me. I will post my gift of the image that I made that day so you can see if you were right in case of a tie I will put both names in a hat and let my hubby pic one. I think that is fair.  I love giveaways  too!!  Who doesn't like some blog candy!!!  I know I do. 

So til then Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...