Thursday, October 8, 2015

Red Nosed Reindeer

Hey there everyone.  Hope all is well with you today.  I made a Christmas card with this adorable reindeer.  This image is from Imagine That  digi's by Kris.  This is one of her new releases and the colored version of this set.  I like to show both the colored and lined version of her sets to show you what you can do with either one.  Tomorrow you will see a different set and one that I colored the lined image on.  I hope you will come back to see that one as well.  I used a circle die to cut this one out and the embellishments are from an RAK that I received recently.  I think they are adorable, and got lots of different ones to use.  Thank you Frankie, you know who you are.  The background Christmas paper was bought a few years ago and this is the last sheet that I have and thought it went well with the image.  You can find this set and many others for Christmas at the shop here:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  

I am inviting you to go check the shop out and see how cute her images are.  We have a progressive challenge each month and you can find all the details to that on the website.  It is fun and a great way to build your digital collection.  I have loads of wonderful digi's that I got that way.  So get a cup of coffee, tea or what ever you drink and go do some shopping.  My favorite thing to do.  So til tomorrow Happy Crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...