Friday, October 9, 2015

Snowman with a Tree Hat

Hey Everyone should I say early Merry Christmas or will you all hate me for that?  I cringe when anyone tells me how close it is already.  Well at least I am getting a little bit of a jump on my cards with all the challenges there are on here for Christmas cards.  This one is from Imagine That  digis's by Kris and it is just so cute.  I know my grand kids will like these cards.  Kris has done up a few new ones for Christmas this year and I hope you will hop over to the shop and get a few. Kris always gives you a line drawing and a colored image for those who don't color or don't like to color you can still have a great card.  You also get the sentiments to go with each set. She has released some wonderful new images lately so I hope you will go check them out.   Here is the address for the shop:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  
I chose a non traditional paper for this one as I wanted to tie in the blues I did on the hat and scarf.  I used some Christmas embellishments that I got as a RAK from a sweet lady named Frankie.    I stamped the sentiment on a piece of embossed paper with snow flakes on it.  

I hope you have enjoyed my version of this image on my Christmas card and will come back again to see more of my creations.  Happy Crafting to you all.  Till next time. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this card is so much fun - and hope your Grandkids enjoy! I did one with blue ornaments and scarf because I love blue Christmas themes.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...