Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Holly Angel



Good afternoon everyone.  This post is late and I am not sure why I  had them all set but this one got lost some how and for that I apologize.

Now on to my card.  This beautiful image is called Holly Angel.  And you can find here here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/213988364/holly-angel-digital-stamp-instant?ref=shop_home_active_7&ga_search_query=Holly.  
 This  is the card for the month of Nov.  Our theme this month is Christmas so I made this in to a Christmas card and I love how it turned out.  I colored her with copics and the background paper is from Martha Stewart.  The swirls are from a cricut cartridge.  The flower is a spellbinders die cut.  I do hope you like it as much as I do. I did several like her for my Christmas cards.
 I hope you will come join us this month at the Challenge  and here is the address for that as well http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/.  We also have a challenge for everyone on Facebook and if you haven't tried that one you may want to do that as well.

So till next time happy crafting to you all.   

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! That is a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Linda and I love that hug poinsettia too.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.