Monday, January 11, 2016

Bubble Bath Day

Good evening to you all.  Yeah it is night time here and I have spent the day making cards to get caught up.  Tonight I am posting this cute card for the Outlawz new Friday Challenge called Festive Friday.  Lost of new themes to choose from so come on down to see what is going on.  This one is for the Bubble bath theme.  The image is by Shari Baldy and I love her images too.  The tag is FF010814.

I colored her with copics and the background is done with pan pastels.  The swirl is from a cartridge for my cricut.  The background paper is recollections by Michael's. 

Here is the addy for the challenge so come down and play along.  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-jan-8-to-jan-14

So till next time all Happy Crafting.  Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world.  I hope you will leave some love and maybe consider joining my little blog.  Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...