Thursday, February 18, 2016

Lilies Commitment

Welcome to my Blog!!  Today I want to showcase my card from Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps.  The name of this image is Lilies Commitment.  You can find this image at the Esty store for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital stamps here:https://www.etsy.com/listing/201266747/lilies-commitment-digital-digi-stamp.  The store features all the wonderful digital stamps that Ching-Chou Kuik draws.  She is a wonderfully talented artist.  This is the week that we do Anything goes so I did this image in copics and the background is pan pastels.  The only bling is the black gems and the black jewel swirl.  The back ground paper is from Recollections from Michaels.

I do hope you enjoy my card and will come down to the website and join the fun and win some of the wonderful digis that Ching-Chou Kuik offers to the winners.

Our next months theme is "Love" so that could take you into something for Valentines day so come play along.  The site address is here:  http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html.  Hope to see you there.

Till then Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Linda fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...