Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Gypsy Flower






Good Morning to you all.  Today is my day for your inspiration.  This fantastic image is by MoonFlower and is called Gypsy Flower.  I love how she turned out.  What a wonderful face she has.  I called this one With Love as that is what she looks like she is in love. 

I colored her with my copics and mounted her on a red card and then black background from Reflections.  the swirls are from y stash and are brads.  The red gems are also from my stash.  The edges of the image are from a punch from Martha Stewart. 

I hope you will come over to our facebook page and join in the fun.  There is also a news letter that you can sign up for and keep up on the news and new images. 

The facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/730538720328902/
And the website is here: http://moonflowerdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/

So grab your coffee or tea and come on down and visit us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.