Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tea Cup Girl

Good Morning all well maybe I should say good afternoon.  I am running behind today for some reason and wanted to get this posted this morning but as you see it is now after noon and almost 3 PM.

I did this card with the image with blue and pink hair.  I started out just playing with this one to see how the eye shadow would work for the bottom of this card.  But I like how she turned out.  A different look for me.  I normally do normal hair and cup but wanted to try to go outside my comfort zone and so this is the result.  I think this one maybe the one for my sisters birthday this month just need to pop in the Happy Birthday and off it goes.

I hope you like it.  I know I haven't posted in my blog for a while but hoping it gets easier here at home and not so busy that I can't get to the blog.  Enjoy your day and Happy Crafting. 

This is a Ching-Chou Kuik image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...