Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Anthera Lady of the Woods

Good Morning to you all. 
 Today I am posting this beautiful image from MoonFlower digital images.  

Her name is Anthera  and the image is called Lady of the woods.  You can find her here at the shop.  She is a wonderful image to work with.  I lay awake last nite after coloring her wondering what I could do to make this card.  I had several ideas but ended up using this one.  I made the flower at the bottom (hoping to match the ones in the image) from a leaf punch by Stampin-up.  I just cut a few leaves one large two medium and 5 small ones just inked them to match the image and used a fiskars flower punch for the green leaf.  I masked the image and stamped the trees in the back with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set by Stampin-in up.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets.  The background color is eye shadow.  The die cut behind the image is from Spellbinders.  I mounted it on a black card to make it stand out.  
I sure hope you like my card, as it is one of my favorites.  

Come on down to the MoonFlower blog and get some inspiration from all the wonderful cards our DT team has made with the MoonFlower images.  I hope you will find some you love too.  

So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

Linda 
MoonFlower DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...