Monday, September 12, 2016

Some coloring fun




Hey everyone.
 I am posting this today to show you some of my coloring.  I did this over the course of about 6 hours. It was tedious work but I absolutely love how it turned out.  That is the one and only reason I am posting it here.  I haven't made it into a card yet and not sure I will.  I may try for something different like putting it in a frame to hang in MY craft room.  It will be really hard to give this one up.  I have a few cards like that too that I can't bear to part with.
  I bet most of the crafters out there feel the same way I do about certain images they take such a long time to finish and love how it turns out.
 I got this as a freebie on an Adult coloring site on Facebook.  They do give out some pretty awesome images but very intricate ones like this one.  This is not something I would normally color but what a challenge to do so.  So I say take a challenge and see what kind of project you can come up with.
  Once this is done with however I finish it I will repost it so you can all see what I did with it.
  But you can be sure it won't leave my house.  
So all till next time Happy Crafting 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...