Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Big Pumpkin Inspiration by Linda


 Good day to all you fellow crafters.
  Today I am posting for the Monthly challenge over at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.   You can find the challenge here.
I do hope you will come play along with us.  Our theme for this month is Halloween/Spooky.  
I have chosen this image called Big Pumpkin for my part in the Challenge D. T.   
I colored it with my copics and used a new die cut from Paper Wishes for the spider and the web. They are all one die cut but who can do it with just one.  I had to cut them apart to get the extra spiders then I used the other part of the web on different cards and cut this one up for here.  I am not fond of spiders but the paper ones are okay.  

You can get this image at the Esty shop here.

We also have a Facebook page if you want to come down and play along with the challenges there as well.   

Well Happy Crafting to you all and till next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and awsome card Linda love the colours and fabulous design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.