Thursday, October 6, 2016

Big Pumpkin Inspiration by Linda


 Good day to all you fellow crafters.
  Today I am posting for the Monthly challenge over at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.   You can find the challenge here.
I do hope you will come play along with us.  Our theme for this month is Halloween/Spooky.  
I have chosen this image called Big Pumpkin for my part in the Challenge D. T.   
I colored it with my copics and used a new die cut from Paper Wishes for the spider and the web. They are all one die cut but who can do it with just one.  I had to cut them apart to get the extra spiders then I used the other part of the web on different cards and cut this one up for here.  I am not fond of spiders but the paper ones are okay.  

You can get this image at the Esty shop here.

We also have a Facebook page if you want to come down and play along with the challenges there as well.   

Well Happy Crafting to you all and till next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and awsome card Linda love the colours and fabulous design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...