Thursday, October 13, 2016

Holly Poinsettia Mermaid Inspiration by Linda

Hey everyone how are you? It is sun shining here today and a bit warm but beautiful.  Much better then cold for me.  

My inspiration post for today is called Holly Poinsettia Mermaid.  She is beautiful and I love this image.  I colored here in Christmas colors then decided to add some Blue as well Non traditional colors for Christmas.  Our theme for the DT this week is use some die cuts so I use some die cut flowers and swirls and flowers..  
I think this image makes a wonderful Christmas card so I stamped the poinsettia on the envelope as well.  I have this earmarked for someone special at Christmas time and may make a couple of more similar too.   I never make to alike.  
We have our monthly challenge going on at the Blog and I am inviting you all to come play along with us.  Our Monthly theme is Halloween/Spooky.  So any image you have works but you get 2 chances to win if you use an image by Ching-Chou Kuik.  You can find all her images here at the shop. 
I do hope you will go check out the store for lots of new and exciting new images.  
We also have a Facebook challenge if you want to come join in there as well.  

So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.  

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...