Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Girls Night Out


Hi everyone today I am posting this wonderful card with this spectacular shoe image.  I made a Window card with it so you can see only part the shoe so a bit of mystery.  The image is by SheepSki Designs and I love it. You can find it here in the Esty Shop. They have a new challenge with anything goes so I hope you will come play along with them and show Andrea some love. The web address for the challenge is here   

I want to enter this card into the challenge for this month.  

I colored the image with copics and made a window card.  The flowers are Adriana Blooms and the oval was made by using a Memory makers oval cutter.  I embossed the oval and the sentiment circle with a Darice embossing folder.  The swirl with leaves is a Darice die cut.  The inside die cut is a spellbinder die cut.  I love how this one turned out.  Love the Red shoe.  It was a fun card and a different kind of me.  

I hope you will come play a long at SheepSki Designs Challenge.  

So till next time Happy Crafting.  

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous!! I love how you used the window!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red shoe & gorgeous flowers Linda. Thank you for joining us in my very first SheepSki Designs blog challenge
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peek-a-boo card! The colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us on Sheepski Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.