Followers

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Poppy Love

Hi everyone.  I hope your having a wonderful day.  
Today I am posting for my DT position on the Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps design team. 
Our DT theme this week is " Use Two Ribbons"  I choose this image for the Poppy Flowers.and knew that I wanted to color it with pinks to use this beautiful pink polka dot ribbon.  I love the background paper here and it matches so well.  It was a piece that I was given by a friend so I have no clue who it is by but I love it. The hearts are enamel dots from Reccolections.  The white ribbon is from my stash. 
You can find this image on the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps website here.
Please do come down and play along with our Monthly challenge with the Theme of "Under The Sea "
The blog address for the challenge is here.

So till next time I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting to you all

Linda DT CCK

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning. Love the coloring as usual, but the layout is also just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.