Thursday, June 22, 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Come Softly

 Good Morning to all of you wonderful crafters.  Today is my day to  inspire your creative juices. 

My card today is a posting for the very creative artist Ching-Chou Kuik and her wonderful fantasy images.  This lovely image is called Come Softly (girl with Moth) and you can find this image in the Esty store here

 
.


I decided that I needed to try some new hair colors so this time I went with Red and I am pleased with how it turned out.  
This is the 3rd Week of the month and our DT theme is Anything goes so I just went with what my heart told me to do.  Yeah I do that sometimes, just for fun.  She is colored with copics of course and the background is a die cut that I got from a friends die cuts and I love it.  Can't find it anywhere so I have to keep calling to ask for more.  LOL  I added some glitter paper behind it to make it sparkle  and the glitter paper was the exact color as the base card.  The flower I colored with my ink pads as it was stark white and was to light and didn't look good.  The gem is from my stash.  I didn't add a lot of embellishments to this one.  I loved the moth and how it stood out so wanted not to take away from that.

I do hope you will come down to Ching-Chou Kuik challenges here to play along with us our theme for this month and you still have a week to get in on the fun is Scent of Spring and we also have challenges on our facebook page as well.  I do hope you have been inspired and will leave me some love,  So tell next time all.  Happy Crafting to everyone one.  
Linda DT CCK


2 comments:

  1. Linda, love the red hair color. Your background is gorgeous as well as the butterfly on the card. You do so well with those images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda gorgeous colouring and such beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...