Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween

Well good morning to everyone out there in blogland.  What a glorious day we are having here in Central Florida.  I hope you all are having a great day as well. 

Today I am posting for the Design team for Scrapbook Stamp Society.  Our theme is Halloween and and I am reminding you to get your entries into our challenge to win some wonderful images by Sherri Baldy.  She has some of the most beautiful images on the web.  She is a very talented artist.  You can find the challenge here.   You don't have to use her images but if you don't have any and want to purchase some you can go to her  Esty shop here and get what you want.  She also has coloring books for sale as well.  

 This is my card for the reminder and I sure had a good time with this one.  I colored her with my copics and used eye shadow for the back ground color.  I didn't want to make it to dark so that is why I chose the eye shadow.  The little ghosts are some that I got at a local garage sale last year.  First time I have had a chance to use them.  The image is mounted on purple glitter paper but is hard to see in the photo but looks wonderful in real life.  The bow is just something I added as that corner looked bare.  I do hope you like my little witch and she can be found in the Esty shop as well by searching for scan 006.  
So till next time have a wonderful crafting day.  
Linda 

 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is just adorable. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is a very beautiful card with great colouring
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...