Friday, November 10, 2017

Christmas Snoman

Hey everyone you want to go play in the Snow?  Well we have no snow here so I guess you will just have to play without me.  LOL  Anyway today I am posting the is wonderful image from Bugaboo for The Festive Friday Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge site.  The have a new and different challenge each day that you can join in on.  Or you can pic a favorite and join just one or two it is totally up to you.  Each week Festive Fridays has 4 themes to choose from.  You get to pick which one you want to do .... This week as Christmas is fast approaching I decided to do the Christmas theme.   I seem to be getting closer to getting my cards for Christmas done.  
Anyway this image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is just wonderful.  I cut him out to look like he is coming out of the card.  I really wanted to keep this one simple as it will go through the mail and at Christmas it is harder to send cards if they have anything standing up on them.  I have  had a few that got torn up as I didn't protect the front well enough so Now I make sure they get protected and don't put so many embellishments on the Christmas cards. 
You can find this and many other wonderful images at the Bugaboo website here. So grab a cup of what ever and go spend some time looking around.  
And you can find our challenge here on the Outlawz along with all the other challenges. I sure hope to see you all join in the fun with us.  Lots of wonderful inspiration as well.  Plus we have a facebook page too so come on and join us there as well.  
So til next time happy crafting to you all.  

Linda DT Festive Fridays

1 comment:

  1. Linda, that is gorgeous. Love the layout. They are talking about with the windchills we will be at 0 tomorrow morning right now it is about 12 dropping to 9. BRRRR...with the wind it is cold when I ran an errand this evening.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...