Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fall

Well good Afternoon to each and everyone of you.  I am posting this wonderful Image by Sherri BaldyPumpkin Spice Latte.  I love her and love how she turned out.  I made an easel card with this one.  I colored her with my copics and have printed another one to do as well.    You can find this image in Sherri's Estys store along with thousands of other images too.  I do hope you will hop over and take a look at what she has to offer.  She is a wonderful artist.  Here is the link to her store.  Grab a cup of what ever you drink because you will be there a while looking at all the wonderful images Sherri has for sale.  I love the digital images as they are so easy to store on disc and not take up hardly any space.  Plus you can make them as small or large as you want unlike regular stamps.   So have fun and I will see you again next time.  

Happy Crafting to you all.  

Linda DT SSS

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is so adorable. Great layout and love those sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...