Monday, November 27, 2017

Pretty Lady Image 435

Hi everyone out there in Craft land.  Today is my day to remind to you go join in the fun at the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge here.
This week our theme is All white card with a pop of color ( your image can be colored)  So this is my version of that theme. 

I never realized how hard this challenge would be.  An All white card for me was like asking me not to color an image.  LOL  I chose a die cut to use behind her and then I put it through the cuddle bug with an embossing folder to give it some texture.  Once I put the image on there that I fussing cut so you could see the texture I was at a loss as to what else to do to make it look good.  I played with flowers and gems and stuff but nothing looked right to me so I did the bow and it just all came together.  I am sure if you make cards that has happened to you at some point.  I love this image (and most images with beautiful faces) and you can find her in the Esty shop along with tons of other wonderful images here.
 You will need some time to go through all the images there and I bet you can't choose just one.  When I go I make sure I have at least an hour to spend cruising through all the images, but I have ton of Sherri's images so it is getting easier for me.  

So everyone I want to wish you a day of Happy Crafting and hope to see you all at the challenge and again back here with my next post.  I love to read your comments so let me know what you think of my pretty lady please.  
Linda DT SSS


2 comments:

  1. That embossed white background really makes the colored image pop. Your coloring is amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...