Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas freebie

Good Morning to you all.  I want to first wish everyone happy holidays!! 
 
 
I am a design team member for Sherri Baldy Stamps and she has a present for you. 
Here is my card for today.
 


Isn't she just adorable and at the end of this post I will put up the image for you to download for yourself as a gift from Sherri. 
 
I colored this image with copics and mounted on it on glitter paper and then onto a Red card base.  I also put a snowflake die cut that I just got this month.  I love how this turned out.  She is so beautiful and I used her for a Christmas card and it has been sent to someone on my Christmas list.  I do hope the little girl I sent it to likes it as much as I do. 
Ok I won't keep you waiting.  Here is your freebie digi. 
 
Just right click on it and save as to where ever you save your images.  I hope you like her. And you can find more of these wonderful image as the Esty shops here https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy  have a good time and till next time Happy Crafting!!
 
Linda



2 comments:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...