Friday, March 9, 2018

Kaitie by LeAnnsWorld101

Hi everyone one, 

 I want to introduce you to a new artist  LeAnn, and her shop is called LeAnnsWorld101 in the Esty Market Place.  She has a bunch of wonderful images in her shop so far and has many more to add to it.  She is new to the digi world an she is a wonderful artist. 
 I can announce now that I have been invited to be on her design team and this will be my first posting for her.  She also has a facebook page as well where she gave away a freebie image that was wonderful.  I happen to find her through a friend on facebook posting that wonderful image colored.  I had to have it so I joined the group and colored it as well for the contest they had going.  Unfortunately that image is no longer free but it is in the shop to purchase.  I know anyone who loves digital images will love this new artist.  So here is my creation with the image that I purchased in her shop just before I became a Design Team member.  

Isn't she just the sweetest image you have seen in a long time.  I love how she turned out and one of my favorite colors is Red so of course I had to do her in Red.  I colored her with copics and mounted her to a new die cut that I got at Ali Express.  This die cut is proving to be one of my favorites.  I wanted t keep the card simple and let the image be the main focus.
 This card will be used for a special birthday card for a special lady.  
I hope you will come join the facebook group to see all the new and exciting inspiration that we have for you.  Lots of wonderful ladies have joined already and I am personally inviting you to come join too.  Lets get these images out there an known so all can enjoy them.  The facebook page address is here.  Please come join in the fun...  

So till the next release Happy Crafting to you all.  

Linda
Design Team Member LeAnnsWorld101
PS. this image here is the one that was the freebie and you can purchase her in the store.
 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...