Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Rose

Hi Everyone!

Today and for the next few days I have a few new images to show you!  I have been doing some coloring for the new challenge that I am a designer on.  LeAnnsWorld101.  

My image of is the latest image that LeAnnsWorld101 progressive challenge.  You can get in on the challenge if you go to facebook and LeAnnsWorld101.  I hope you will go and get this wonderful image and play along.  A progressive challenge is where you get the first image then when you color and post your card, then you are given a new image for the following month.  As long as you continue to make the cards you will receive the image for the  next challenge.  


Here is my creation of "Rose" 

I love how she turned out.  I hope you will go and check out the images LeAnn has to offer on her Esty shop.

I colored her with my copics and will use her on a card for someone. 

I hope you will leave me a comment! Till next time have a great crafting day!  

Linda 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...