Saturday, May 26, 2018

Bee-utiful Spring


Good morning to you all.  
Today I am posting my image of "Bee-utiful Spring" for LeAnnWorld101.
There are a lot of wonderful images at the Esty store for LeAnnWorld101 that you can buy.  I encourage you to go over and check out the website.  I am sure you will fall in love with the images and we have new ones going in on a weekly basis.  This is one of the newest ones and there are other flower images as well.  So I  hope you will check it out here. We have printable's too so you really don't need to love to color to make a card with this image as  I have colored it for you.  

So here is the wonderful image "Bee-utiful Spring"
I do hope you like this beautiful image. 
I loved coloring it it is so bright a colorful.  I used my copics to color this one and it could be used for many different themes.  I will use it for a birthday card, I think.  

I hope you will leave me a comment on what you think of my coloring and the image.  Till next time  have a wonderful crafting day. 


1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...