Saturday, August 25, 2018

Surfer

Good Morning all.  I do hope your having a good day.  Today's post will be short as I am off and running for the weekend. I do hope you have a wonderful weekend as well. 

Today is Surfer by LeAnn of LeAnn's World 101.  
 Isn't he just the cutest little surfer?

I colored him with my copics and mounted him on some designer paper from Recollections.  The pelican, grasses and shell are from my sticker collections that I have saved over the years.  The background was done using eye shadow.  You can find this little man in the Esty Store here.
I do hope you will go have a look around an see all the wonderful images she has and she adds more each month.  We do have a progressive challenge as well as a facebook page so come visit and meet all the wonderful people.  
So till next time Happy Crafting and have a wonderful weekend.  

Linda DT 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...