Monday, October 1, 2018

Dry Embossing Image 593



Good morning to you all.  Today I am posting for Scrapbook Stamp Society.
Our theme this week is Embossing dry or wet.  I chose dry embossing for my little painter and the item I embossed is a paint sample from Home Depot.  I thought it was appropriate.  He is just a wonderful image to color.  I recently painted my main bathroom so I chose colors for that.  So without further ado, here is my Image 593 for this week.  


Now isn't he just adorable...  I love how he turned out and since I will probably use him for a birthday card I decided to wait to put on the sentiment till I need it.  I colored him in copics and layered him on the paint sample with a red layer behind that. The paint sample is what I decided to emboss for the challenge.  I'm sorry not  a lot of it shows but it is there.. I chose the bright yellow/green card to go with his shirt.  The red and yellow buttons are for the shirt and the hat.  I hope you will come play along with us this week in our challenge to win some great images by Sherri Baldy.  Here is the link to the challenge.  I do hope you will join us. 

So till next time all Happy Crafting...
Linda DT SSS

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...