Saturday, May 4, 2019

Geisha Girls

Hi everyone its been a while since I have posted here.  I have been busy coloring everything I can get my hands on LOL..  I have joined two different coloring teams.  And one Challenge team.  I haven't posted any of any of them yet.  Bad me.  I will do my best to make up for that today and schedule them to post a different one each day so you don't get over whelmed buy the amount of images I have to post.  Today I will start with the Images from Sherri Baldy since I have been on that team the longest. 

Sherri has a coloring book of Geisha girls available but not sure of the price.  Her shop is here:   You can go check it our and see what wonderful images she has for you to color.  You can by the book witch normally has 25 images for around $9.99 or one image I think is like $4.00 or so.  If you like the Geisha girls then the coloring book is a much better buy.  I like the digital cause you can resize them to what you want, and print anytime you want.  Anyway enough of my rambling.  On to the important stuff.  MY IMAGE of course.  

Oh my I just love her so much.  I was skeptical at first not sure how I would color her but I think she turned out terrific.  I used copics for the coloring of this sweetie.  I haven't made a card yet but have two more to do.  One is done and I just printed the 3rd one.  I may do 6 and use them as a gift for some one.  I  really like that idea.  
So go over and check out the images for Sherri and grab a cup of coffee or whatever you drink cause you will be there for a while.  LOL  

So till next time all have a spectacular day and Happy Crafting. 

Linda K.  
Coloring team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...