Monday, October 15, 2018

Ruthie

Good Afternoon to you all!

I was doing some posting when I realized I hadn't posted my latest creation for LeAnn's World 101.  I have been coloring images for her to put into her store and neglected my blog for a few weeks.  Well I will remedy that now. 
This beautiful image (drawn by LeAnn) is Ruthie.  What a sweet image to color.  


She looks like she is going to her senior prom.  All dressed up in her beautiful red dress.  I wanted to do some fancy new die cuts I have gotten recently so there are two on here.  The one in the back is covered up mostly but you can still see the outside edges of it and the one over her is a different one.  Both cut from gold papers.  Funny as both were in the same pack but this one sheet was a shade darker (suppose to be all one color)  
You can find this and a lot more wonderful images in the Esty store here. I will be posting more as I get more made into cards...  Look for a new release of some great Halloween images this week. 

I would like to invite you to also join us on Facebook at LeAnns World 101

So till next time Happy Crafting to you all
Linda DT

Here is what the original image looked like before coloring. This gives you an idea of what you can do with this sweet image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...