Saturday, October 13, 2018

Poppy Power Pink Clematis



Hi everyone I am going to post the second image that I did for the challenge over at Poppy Power Blog.  Like the first one it is themed: "background" 
This time I colored the image with copics then used eye shadow for the background.  I sprayed it with hair spray to keep it from rubbing off.  I wanted a soft look so I use light colors to do that with. I sure hope you like it.  I know it is the same flower but I love this flower and will use this as a birthday or maybe a get well card.  I rarely put sentiments on my cards till I use them so I can use them for what ever I need.  So without further ado here is my card.


I  am not sure which one I like best so I won't choose.  I like how both turned out though. 

I will enter this into the challenge at Poppy Power blog here. 

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with me today and will come back soon.  So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

Linda 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...