Monday, December 31, 2018



Hello everyone.   

I want to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year!!  

I thought I would post a couple of images that I have colored lately.  I know I haven't posted in a while except for the design teams I am on so with all that I have colored other then those images I haven't posted at all.  Today and over the next few days I will post some of what I have colored.  I do hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy coloring them.  The first one is by an artist called Yam Puff she is one fantastic Artist...  You can find her under the Deviant Art site and she does allow for her images to be colored and used as long as you recognize her as the Artist, which I am happy to do.  I haven't made them into cards yet but that is next.


I just think she is a wonderful artist and love her images.  This one is just known as Curly hair girl.  She was fun to use and I did color combos I haven't used before.  I really like how she turned out, and hope you do as well.  I colored her in copics and will probably do a background on her as well, just haven't completely decided yet.  

I hope you will leave me a comment on what you think of her.  Thanks for taking the time to check her out.  Have a wonderful day.

Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...