Monday, January 21, 2019

Sexy Lady



GOOD MORNING TO ONE AND ALL!

This is my first posting for the new year. So I want to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year.  I wish you all health and happiness for the year coming.  

Today I am posting for Scrapbook Stamp Society with Sherri Baldy as the Artist.  My image to day is who I call my Sexy Lady but can be found in Sherri's Esty store here along with thousands of other wonderful image.  I encourage to go take a look and see what she has available.

Now on to my image for this week. 


Our theme this week is Anything goes and I am inviting you to come play along with us at the challenge this week.  You can find the Challenge here.

She could be used for a lot of different occasions but this one is gonna be a valentine for my hubby.  He can't see this one yet so I must be aware of where he is at right now as he is home and I don't want him to see this.

Any way as I said you can purchase her and color her up to what ever you want her to be.  I used my copics for her and the background is done in eye shadow a I added sequins to dress it up.  The hearts are from fiskars punches.  I do use those a lot.  the back ground paper is from a pack of Christmas paper from Recollections.   The base card is just some red that I had from a long time ago.  

So come join in the fun and win some Sherri images!!!  

So till next time Happy Crafting to you all!!

Linda  DT SSS



2 comments:

  1. Linda wonderful coloring as usual. Hope your New Year is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitcoin nasıl alınır merak ediyorsanız, kripto para yatırımlarında başarı için yatırım yapmaya başlamadan önce dikkatlice bir bütçe hazırlamalısınız. Bitcoin nasıl alınır sorusuna cevap arayanlar, kripto para borsalarında işlem yaparken dikkatli bir şekilde emir tiplerini öğrenmeli ve uygulamalıdır.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...