Sunday, May 5, 2019

Geisha Girl #2

Hi everyone.  
I won't keep you so long today reading about why I haven't posted for so long.  Today I am posting my second Geisha girl that I colored for Sherri Baldy's coloring team.  I decided since the first one I did was in Red I would go with a green color this time.  Not sure which I like better but I love them both.  You can find these images in Sherri's esty shop here:
I encourage you to take some time and go take a look as Sherri has hundreds of wonderful images and coloring books to choose from.  This lady never stops drawing I don't think.  Here is my number two image ( number 3 will be coming soon.)

See what I mean these Geisha girls are wonderful... she has some that have backgrounds too...  
I used my copics to color this one as well and as soon as I get caught up on all my images that i have to get done I want to try to do her or one of them in Pencils.  I have never really been good with Pencils but want to try anyway.  I do hope you like her and will go check out the store.  

So till next time have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting to you.  

Linda 
Coloring team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...