Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mothers Day

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE.  

I  wanted to show you a card I did with an image from Sherri Baldy.  

I believe it is call Mother an Son.  I love how this turned out.  I used Oxide inks for the back ground and the chair is a stamp I have had for years and never used.  The swirl is part of that same stamp set and wanted something in that corner then I popped the image up for some demention.  I colored the image with copics (my go to medium)  The sentiment is part of set from TLC that I printed and cutout.  I hope you like it and hope all the mom's out there have a wonderful day.  

Till next time Happy Crafting.  

Linda 
Coloring team
Sherri Baldy.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...