Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

This is my this weeks challenge at Created with Love Challenges where I am on the Design Team.  This is for my grandsons birthday for next month I am so glad it is done and I don't have to worry about it.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and I colored him with prisma color pencils.  I then cut him out using my spellbinders die.  The ballons on the side are cut from some party favors I had that seemed to go with the theme.  I used the same material for the backing on the Happy Birthday sentiment.  Hope you like it and sure hope my grandson Jacob likes it.  I am sure he will like what is in the card more.  Typical little boy but I love him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.