Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

This is my this weeks challenge at Created with Love Challenges where I am on the Design Team.  This is for my grandsons birthday for next month I am so glad it is done and I don't have to worry about it.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and I colored him with prisma color pencils.  I then cut him out using my spellbinders die.  The ballons on the side are cut from some party favors I had that seemed to go with the theme.  I used the same material for the backing on the Happy Birthday sentiment.  Hope you like it and sure hope my grandson Jacob likes it.  I am sure he will like what is in the card more.  Typical little boy but I love him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...