Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just Be Yourself

I want to enter this into a challenge at Through the Craftroom Door Challenge #44 (http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/  This was  freebie at The Scrapbookstampsociety site by Shari Baldy.  She is an amazing artist and I love her work.  I have made several cards with this image and I just love her.  she is colored with Prisma color pencils and OMS.  The base card is raspberry pink from Stampin up sent to me by a friend.  The DP is from Color Box and I ran it through my cuttle bug and the dotted swiss folder.  I thin added the pink ribbon from my stash and added the glitter hearts that I cut with my fiskars heart punch.  I chose the sentiment because she just looks like she should be saying that to someone.  I hope you like my card.  She is one of my favorites.  Thanks for looking.  Would appreciate it if you leave me some love in the comments.  :)
Also want to enter this into anything goes at Tuesday Alchemy. http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Oh, she is a sweetie, for sure! Great coloring, love your paper, ribbon, and the cute hearts you added! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi what a lovely card and my fav image [great freebie wasn't it]. Thanks for always popping over to see me I have put you on my side bar list of visits as otherwise I miss what you make...luv annie..xx


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Penny and Annie for your comments. I appreciate them...hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute!! Thanks for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with an adorable image! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.