Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My little Giraffe

My little Giraffe card.  My first attempt at a side step.  I am entering this one into the Monday Greetings at the Outlawz tag GC121012. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  I cut the card and then proceded to fold it, and it was pretty easy once I got the hang of it.  I added the Tree on the left with Chocolate brown as the backing paper. Then I added the little Giraffe sh he was the same level as the top of the card.  I did a border for the center out of the chocolate brown for some contrast.  The sentiment was computer generated and added to the chocolate brown as well I added the stars for some bling.  I like how he turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.